Appealing my ban

Kemdo

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* KemdoZ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **24/7 BATTLEFIELD 3 MAPS [TBGCLAN.COM] [NO LAG] [SERVER#3]

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1:50 PM ish

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I don't remember

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for He asked how I got up on this roof and as a joke I said "hacking"

Any additional comments you would like to add? extra fries please

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Any additional comments you would like to add? extra fries please

not sure why we should even bother with your appeal. i should just close it and let you start again. maybe you will get it right.
another stupid comment and that will happen.

is that supposed to help?

you will just have to wait till he comes to the site and see's he has been flags for a post. people have lives so you will have to learn some patience.

Good morning,

I have not had time to pull that chat logs but here it is in a nutshell. In spectator mode I observed Kemdo with another player trying to get on the high point of the tower at G on Gulf of Oman. To not let on that I was spectating I asked Kemdo if he para dropped up there and his response was "Hacks" I then asked a few more times to clarify and his friend stated he gave him a boost (Friend was prone on the ground and Kemdo repeatedly hopped until he was able to get on the roof) Kemdo then replied with Hacks again...At a minimum I was going to warn for a border line glitch/exploit but then gave him a final chance to state his position. I finally asked Kemdo is Hacks your final position..he stated yes and I then banned him. As you can see with his post above he is a smart ass who only needed to explain what I just witnessed. Instead he made a decision to break my balls and not provide a clear answer when asked. In my opinion the server community is better off without these types of players.

Good morning,

I have not had time to pull that chat logs but here it is in a nutshell. In spectator mode I observed Kemdo with another player trying to get on the high point of the tower at G on Gulf of Oman. To not let on that I was spectating I asked Kemdo if he para dropped up there and his response was "Hacks" I then asked a few more times to clarify and his friend stated he gave him a boost (Friend was prone on the ground and Kemdo repeatedly hopped until he was able to get on the roof) Kemdo then replied with Hacks again...At a minimum I was going to warn for a border line glitch/exploit but then gave him a final chance to state his position. I finally asked Kemdo is Hacks your final position..he stated yes and I then banned him. As you can see with his post above he is a smart ass who only needed to explain what I just witnessed. Instead he made a decision to break my balls and not provide a clear answer when asked. In my opinion the server community is better off without these types of players.
I do recognize that I've been a bit of a dumbass with the whole situation, but I do believe a permanent ban is a bit harsh for a joke that was clarified by my friend on the spot. He asked me how I got up on the spot and I responded saying "Hacks" and my friend I was playing with, Espionage Enthusiast, said that he boosted me up. I replied saying hacks only twice as far as I can remember. I don't recall being given a final chance to give me answer, but I do remember him telling me that hacking is a permanent ban. That was the last thing I read before being banned. And with my response of saying "Is that supposed to help?" I didn't really understand the response I was given, I thought that the picture attached with Bungied2theTree was his response to my post. I hope what I have said makes sense and that we can get off on a new foot here.

"a bit of a dumb ass".... A permanent is exactly whats needed to ensure you don't Troll any of our servers or admins. The fact that you will go to great lengths to ensure an advantage, or glitch to an area you cant reach by normal means. These acts are exactly what we do not want on our server. I would add that we ban his accomplish once I find his name in the logs as he aided him in glitching to the roof. Feel free to play on our other servers and remember to follow the rules!

"a bit of a dumb ass".... A permanent is exactly whats needed to ensure you don't Troll any of our servers or admins. The fact that you will go to great lengths to ensure an advantage, or glitch to an area you cant reach by normal means. These acts are exactly what we do not want on our server. I would add that we ban his accomplish once I find his name in the logs as he aided him in glitching to the roof. Feel free to play on our other servers and remember to follow the rules!
Is jumping on top of my friends head really effecting the gameplay of everyone on the server? Why is this such a big problem to you? I wasn't even given a warning to stop this "exploiting". I can't believe you think a perma ban is necessary for this situation. We were not trolling the server and I'd expect someone of the position you are in to understand that. We were just fooling around and neither of us even knew you were an admin. If you go back to the logs you can see us asking if you are a spectator or something. Saying "The fact that you will go to great lengths to ensure an advantage, or glitch to an area you cant reach by normal means." is completely outrageous, all I did was jump on his head to get on top of a room in order to hide from the baddies, does that really sound like we went to great lengths to get an advantage? I could've just as easily gotten up there by flying up there in a heli or something. I can assure you that me and my "Accomplish" are not a danger to ruining the server you admin on. Both of us despise of trolls and griefers, but you must have a cold heart if you don't like to fool around every once in a while.

Directing you to the post

I guess rather than try to justify everything you didn't do...How about you simply acknowledge that you could have simply provided me the information I asked instead of "joking" about hacking. I am ok with lifting the ban but in the future just answer the admins questions and things get sorted out quick. Remember were here to provide a community for all players on our server and are not Heartless Assholes with no souls.

I guess rather than try to justify everything you didn't do...How about you simply acknowledge that you could have simply provided me the information I asked instead of "joking" about hacking. I am ok with lifting the ban but in the future just answer the admins questions and things get sorted out quick. Remember were here to provide a community for all players on our server and are not Heartless Assholes with no souls.
thank you so much, I never meant for any of this to happen, but you learn from your mistakes.

Back