Appealing my ban

johnnie parisi

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* i556xx

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: i556xx

Server name that you were banned on** tbg air maps sever #2

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12 am 5/12/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) im not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for said that my kills per death was to high

Any additional comments you would like to add? Im very new to pc. I watched a youtube video on how to build it. I wouldnt know how to cheat. I've been learning mouse and keyboard and frankly I suck. Thank you

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

A Head Admin will have to look into this matter. We run a plugin that will autoban when a KDR reaches 81/1.

Ok I understand. Thank you very much I appreciate it. I Have alot of kills in the attack jet on ps4 and I dogfight sometimes . I do not want to cause problems in the server for or upset anyone. If I am doing to well and ppl want me to leave i will but i doubt that will happen . But thank you again for expediting this. Much appreciated.

Back