Appealing my ban

AKAWilky

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* akawilkysr

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: akawilky

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- # CONQUEST # ALL 30 MAPS # NO LAG # STATS # TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 4/29/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Server auto admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Error Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'akawilkysr' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! OB stinks like viniger

Any additional comments you would like to add? Did not know anything Racial could be derived out ot this comment... please explain so I don't make the mistake

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Wow did not realize Punkbuster uses sub sets of words....Viniger was freaking misspelled.... vinegar .... really ... they should have spell check.

Apr 29, 2015 11:00:06 am OB stinks like viniger

Confirmed False Positive. A Head Admin will have to lift this. Enjoy our other 7 servers until one becomes available.

THanks.....this is not the first time I have done this..... Knifing .... if misspelled also is a auto ban...not going to go there, but thanks.

It happens to a lot of us don't sweat it. Properly spelled it doesn't trip the filter. Vinegar

Back