Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

CombatRsq

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* [OpEG]CombatRsq

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: -

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- # BATTLEFIELD 3 MAPS |

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 25 Feb 2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I belive Snakebabies

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Stated reason "Racist Remarks"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was trolled into chat remarks by Mex_cus_I_Can & let my emotions get the best me. He attacked me in chat first & I stouped to his level. While what I said was childish, it was in no way racist

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Not a problem at all. I sat on this for two months and accepted what I did. I just miss playing on that server.

thanks for your appeal, please be patient while logs are reviewed.

I was wondering if I can have this server banned lifted. It has been over two years since it was issued. This is the only server that is populated all the time now.

I was wondering the same thing because i hit ban for say the N word when i tho i didnt whitch was 2 months ago I was wondering is it possible that it may be rolled off i really hope for the actual sincere players that actually want to populate servers and not make the same mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back