Appealing my ban

DozerTheMLGPro

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* DozerTheMLGPro

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGCLAN.COM | ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | NO LAG!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Late 2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Probably script, not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for It's complicated let me explain I'll reply to my ban appeal because not enough usuable characters in this box

Any additional comments you would like to add? Just read my reply to this ban appeal not enough usable characters in this box

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Please read whole thing don't skip over it. I have something called Aspergers Syndrome (It is not pronounced as* burgers, nor is it a fake disorder, it is a high functioning form of autism) and it affects many things including how I understand communication with others, such as how I don't understand sarcasm and nonliterary phrases such as idioms. It's very difficult for me to tell the meaning of a word, I don't usually pick up on different tones of voice that people use or ways they say or even sometimes type things so when I learn an offensive word I have no idea it is offensive usually until I use it and someone corrects my language. I also can have trouble telling if someone is making fun of me or mad at me. I guess this was kind of demonstrated in your server, if you review chat logs from when I was banned I attempted to use the N bomb in a joking manner, not realizing I was being offensive. I heard the word from a person of darker ethnicity that day, he said it in a joking manner just like I did, which really confused me. I think I said something like "stfu u dumb n****" it was the spelling with ga not er because that's how I heard it pronounced earlier that day. People don't swear much in my neighborhood, and it's mostly just people of lighter ethnicity so that really was the first time I heard the word.

It says you won't lift bans for racial slurs, I get that I understand even if somebody uses it and says they didn't mean it you can lift the ban. Because then everyone would be complaining like "omg that guy got his ban lifted why can't I" and they might just drop another racial slur on your server once they lift it. But I never used a racial or religious slur in your server before that, only reason why I did it that time and got banned is because I thought it was more of a joke word like shenanigans or something. If you lift the ban I won't break any rules, the only reason why I broke the rules that time is because I didn't know I was. I didn't even know what the word "slur" meant until I Googled it. So I didn't understand the rules that are shown when you enter the server either. I've looked up the meaning of the things in the rules on your server, I think I understand how to not break them now that I know what does break them. Please at least consider lifting my ban, I didn't know any better. It says that you will only lift these types of bans in a unique situation, the chance of someone being born with any form of autism is 1 in 68 so I would say this situation is probably one of the most unique situations you have ever gotten.

Actually I changed my name in Origin to LittleCookieMan7, only on TBG website is it DozerTheMLGPro.

tHank you for your appeal. We have heard it all....but if you "KNOWINGLY" admit to dropping a slur, we arent going to lift your ban. We have a ZERO tolerance for racial slurs, whether you have a "syndrome" or not. Again, thank you for your appeal, this will NOT be lifted.

2015-03-26 22_43_50-Procon Frostbite.png

that is pretty blatant and disrespectful. Shenanigans is shiftY/mischevious behaviour, not a racial slur. Thanks you, have a nice day. You are warned multiple times through out each gaming session, so dont drop that excuse next.

dude how many times do we have to tell you. this ban will never be lifted. we do not care what you say or think. move the on and get over it.

here let me help you

I don't think you understood what I said, I didn't know what a racial slur was so when I saw it in chat, the rules I read it and didn't know what it was talking about. I did not knowingly drop any slur. How is that even possible if I didn't understand even what a racial slur was, or never even heard of it? How would I know I was offending anyone, from the context of which I learned the word, a person with or without aspergers syndrome would probably assume that n**ga, specficically with the GA ending is just a silly/joke word. Why did you put quotations around the word syndrome?

killingseed what did you mean by here let me help you. You are the admin that completely ignored anything I said. Sorry, I just had to ask. Also, nice one snakebabies.

. You are the admin that completely ignored anything I said. Sorry, I just had to ask. Also, nice one snakebabies.
dude....you have appealed 3 times.....THIS BAN WILL NOT BE LIFTED......if you reply to this thread again...or appeal again, you will be banned from TBG website....and ALL TBG servers. You sir, are not playing on ALL MAPS ever again.

Racial slurs, whether you know what they mean, or have a syndrome where you dont "know" what they mean are NOT tolerated. You can read, you know now. our other servers are still availiable for you to play in, post again after this.......YOU ARE GONE FROM TBG:

Back