Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rechkalov72

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Rechkalov72

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -ITBGI- Battlefield 3! Second assault Ino lagITBGclan.com

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** january 25 2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for name calling-racism

Any additional comments you would like to add? I lost my temper but i was really only kidding at the beginning when a players entered the conversation to throw insults.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

this ban i will not be lifted. you are welcome to play on our other servers. but a repeat will earn you a all servers ban.

Hi Rech,

Unfortunatly as this was a slur, this ban will not be lifted. You are welcome on our other 7 servers but our SA server is now forever off limits to you.

~Sgt Kokuei

Chat logs:
[09:52:24] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Rechkalov72 Banning for Racial Slur!! stfu beaner boy 1/26/2015 9:52:24 AM

[09:50:25] Rechkalov72 > you're so mad
[09:50:46] UberNic > i just wish to grope your testicles
[09:51:04] UberNic > and release the tension that is your anger
[09:51:23] Rechkalov72 > yoU,re just boring now
[09:51:26] Nuclearfarts69 > lol wtf is this
[09:51:31] Rechkalov72 > try something new
[09:51:42] Rechkalov72 > it's too obviuous that you're raging
[09:51:48] UberNic > okay i'll try coke
[09:52:11] Nuclearfarts69 > lol noob
[09:52:12] SayHolaToMyAmigo > your both boring and angry please stop
[09:52:23] UberNic > sorry
[09:52:24] Rechkalov72 > stfu beaner boy
[09:52:33] UberNic > that's a bit racist
[09:52:40] SayHolaToMyAmigo > rech is mad :(
[09:52:46] SayHolaToMyAmigo > you where right
[09:52:47] BOMBCRAZYInc > that wasnt that raist
[09:52:58] UberNic > told you

Hi,

I got banned recently from your server for language. Anyways I do thoroughly enjoy playing on your server, if there is any way that I could be giving a second chance I would greatly appreciate it. I'm not a player who use bad language or try to create problems. I was really just kidding around with someone until someone who wasn't in the prior conversation started insulting us. I used a language that wasn't appropriate for the server and i truly apologize about what i said and meant no harm toward anyone in saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back