Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

lancemdewitt

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* GoGoRedRanger*

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST <3 BF2142 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 9:25PM EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) PunkBuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Something like "shot you right out the heli nigrah"?

Any additional comments you would like to add? We'll i guess i didn't think this was a bannable/offensive word.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Wow, the sensitivity of people nowadays is unreal. I wasn't calling someone it was just cheering. Ha guess i get what i get.

--DaemonDexter-- This idiot's "Friend" puts nig on the end of a bunch of letters because his friend "button mashed" azazazazazazaza and magically spelled nig after a bunch of az's which is on the opposite site of the keyboard; yet the ban gets lifted. Ha, the irony of that.

you deliberately typed a slur. you are no longer welcomed on that servers. you can play on our other servers. unless you repeat this issues or you can argue this ban till i extend it to all our servers. which would you like.

LOL smash your fingers on a fucking keyboard and accidently type nig. Bet you don't "accidently" type it; just saying a load of bullshit for that guy to get it lifted when I was cheering it because I was excited about the damn kill because it was a badass kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back