Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardPirate

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* WizardPirate

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** January 15th, 2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Said the word "nigga" in casual conversation

Any additional comments you would like to add? I say nigga in my social circle commonly, it's just a thing we call each other endearingly. Will not say it again in the server.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[11:28:01] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] WizardPirate Banning for Racial Slur!! i aint spending money for pussy nigga 1/15/2015 11:28:01 AM

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with.

I do not see this being lifted.

Well that's incredibly ethnically intolerant.
There are MANY ethnicities that use that term regularly. They use it like bro, or dawg, or homie, or even like yo.
Banning people for using it the way that they do in their social circles is racist in itself.
You're bringing attention to the idea of it being negative, even if the groups using it are using it positively, in a way that they can own the term, and use it.
Words should not be erased. Words should be transformed. Words should not be ignored, That's like Nazis burning books. You're erasing history, just because you feel guilty for your ancestors' actions.
Sure, the term had a different meaning before. We've accepted that, and recognized that it has NOTHING to do with our generation like it did with the previous generations including slaves, the oppressed MLK movementse many have even the word meme.l
I am a black male living and socializing with other black males and females, even white males and females. We all use the term now, accepting that is has lost its offensive meaning, and is now a term of camaraderie and/or endearment.

P.S. Your forum software is a nightmare.
Trying to select, edit, and influence parts of a post in progress results in complete section being selected instead of specific locations, wrong inputs being detected from the mouse and keyboard, among other more minor issues.

I assure you my hardaare is plugged if fkne.

A lot of it I could not edit because of your buggy software choice.

Don't remove my ban if that is your ignorant opinion, but please do undserstand for future reference.

[11:28:01] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] WizardPirate Banning for Racial Slur!! i aint spending money for pussy nigga 1/15/2015 11:28:01 AM

I really don't get this messy forum software.

Well that's incredibly ethnically intolerant.
There are MANY ethnicities that use that term regularly. They use it like bro, or dawg, or homie, or even like yo.
Banning people for using it the way that they do in their social circles is racist in itself.
You're bringing attention to the idea of it being negative, even if the groups using it are using it positively, in a way that they can own the term, and use it.
Words should not be erased. Words should be transformed. Words should not be ignored, That's like Nazis burning books. You're erasing history, just because you feel guilty for your ancestors' actions.
Sure, the term had a different meaning before. We've accepted that, and recognized that it has NOTHING to do with our generation like it did with the previous generations including slaves, the oppressed MLK movementse many have even the word meme.l
I am a black male living and socializing with other black males and females, even white males and females. We all use the term now, accepting that is has lost its offensive meaning, and is now a term of camaraderie and/or endearment.

P.S. Your forum software is a nightmare.
Trying to select, edit, and influence parts of a post in progress results in complete section being selected instead of specific locations, wrong inputs being detected from the mouse and keyboard, among other more minor issues.

I assure you my hardaare is plugged if fkne.

A lot of it I could not edit because of your buggy software choice.

Don't remove my ban if that is your ignorant opinion, but please do undserstand for future reference.

Ok, first of all you are very entertaining. Second you can think what you want. Third you probably used quick reply and didn't go to advanced, Fourth this ban won't be lifted.

Finally, locked.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back