Appealing my ban

-l-ToeTags-l-

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* -l-ToeTags-l-

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- OP.LOCKER 24/7 | NO RESTRICTION | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1/16/2015 6:46:13 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Scripted auto ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Banning for Racial Slur!! crimson jew...nice name

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was commenting on how horrible someone elses name in the server was,and was banned. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b103/ToeTags_1/crimson_zps268754ec.png

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Thanks for your appeal.

Unfortunately, that was not the guys name at all, it was Crimsonjude. There was no mention of jew in his name. Pardon me for asking, but did you even bother to look at the battlelog that you included in your appeal?

I'll let a head admin weigh in on this.

Please be patient.

Last edited:
I just happen to be German,and JUDE is german for JEW. NP at all. Fact is hes the one who should be removed, not I.

Our server is based in the USA, not Germany. Jude is a name here, as in actor Jude Law. Or the song from the Beatles - Hey Jude. Neither is a slur.

If you had said his actual name CrimsonJUDE instead of jew, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Please stand by on this. A head admin will take a look at your appeal and get back to you.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I can see where you were coming from. Ban removed. Crimson is fine; there's no reason to assume the last part of his name is in German.

I can see where you were coming from. Ban removed. Crimson is fine; there's no reason to assume the last part of his name is in German.
Thank you for your time in this matter as I meant no disrespect towards anyone. I assumed since crimson is also known as blood red, and jude....You get my point.

You're very welcome.

Enjoy the servers, but please be careful in using that word in the future. If you ever have a problem with a player's name or actions, please feel free to make a post here on the website and we'll look after it for you.

Have a good weekend.

Back