Appealing my ban

Lauri

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* laurinur

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 14:30 +gmt 0

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Bunkbuster autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? I said bithc. sorry for that . I wont do it again. have played alot in the server and wana continue. first time i done that and permaban. wow.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

It was kinda funny for me to say. It was in the context when i got killed . "i was hining bi..ch" . hunting down an aa and then he somehow could kill me..when i was hiding.

saying bitch doesnt get you banned, im checking the logs.

[06:32:27] laurinur > i was hidnig u bitch

the mis-spell got you banned, a Head admin will lift this as soon as possible :)

@Soulzz

much ty mate. was lit bit scared. love the server

in future i wont fool around with any words :D ever

Back