Appealing my ban

TheBlackKnightZ

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheBlackKnightZ

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DRAGON TEETH CITY MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** tuesday January 13 10:57 2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Server

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Racial Slur, But... i said i remember jew, i didnt think that would be counted...

Any additional comments you would like to add? Im been playing none stop on your servers, I love how there run and everything, I forgot that the slur "Jew used as a funn way of saying You, Would be counted as a Slur,.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Wanted to , have more room, XD, I know this most likely will not get lifted, Because you must uphold your rules, Its entirely my fault, I appreciate the server to play on, it was fun and it really is no lag, Was nice playing. :)

ya and doesnt belong in game, and you where warned. more than : 24 Connects as each time you enter you are warned and warning are splash on the screen many time while playing. you decided you wanted to do what , test the filter. so in the end you got what you wanted. removed from the server.

Back