Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

tANNERRRR

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* tANNERRRR54

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG Final Stand Conquest

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 01/12/2014 9:30PM PST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automatic ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for For saying "nigga"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was having a friendly convo with a cool guy and we were messing around and I used the word "nigga". Did not mean it derogetory whatsoever. I love the final stand server and play in it all the time.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Tanner,

Thank you for being straight foreward in your ban appeal, it is appreated. However as it says On the server page, when you join a server, in scrolling messages in game, and at the top of your ban appeal. "Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with." These types of bans are not lifted, an HA will confirm when then can. You are free however to play on our other 7 servers, but our Final Stand Server will forever be off limits.

~Sgt Kokuei

Chat logs for HA reference:

[21:34:41] AdamTheDud > they left lol
[21:34:44] tANNERRRR54 > damn
[21:34:50] tANNERRRR54 > adam where u live
[21:34:52] tANNERRRR54 > u wanna chill
[21:34:57] hypnos91 > adam add us
[21:35:00] AdamTheDud > yo I got some dank weed bro
[21:35:04] hypnos91 > you seem 2 legit to quit
[21:35:13] AdamTheDud > bruh
[21:35:16] AdamTheDud > I'm a lone wolf
[21:35:24] tANNERRRR54 > this nigga from the IE or what

[21:35:24] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] tANNERRRR54 Banning for Racial Slur!! this nigga from the IE or what 1/12/2015 9:35:24 PM

If you love the server you would know to respect the clear rule and consequence. Warnings everywhere in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back