Appealing my ban

GraViTyXIII

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* GraViTyXIII

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2:30 PM on 1/12/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) None that i saw

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Stated reason: You have been perma banned for having an abnormal kill rate. (81,00kpd)

Any additional comments you would like to add? I dont cheat. I'm a highly skilled player who frequents your servers and was having a very good round. I was in a tank and several people were repairing me to keep my tank alive.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

looks good to me, i have lifted your ban and added you to exclusion list.

YEP! Thats the server. Definitely fun times. Havent talked to Spammy in ages though. haha

Back