Appealing my ban

Dusjin_H

What is your in game ALIAS: Dusjin_H

Which game is it?: BF4

Server name that you were banned on: |TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned: 1/12/2015 9:43:29 AM

Admin that banned you (If you remember): Auto

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: Triggering the "Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs auto ban " for typing "ran*g" in chat.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello all, just a moment ago I got auto banned for typing "ran* g" in chat. The reason I typed that mistake is as followed: I threw a grenade on top of a building at B in firestorm and got a kill as the round was ending. Guy says "nice nade", and I say "lol thnx, it was a andom nade" or something similar. I notice the typo and then tried to do a quick correct with a gg at the end and typed out "ran* g" to make sense of my typo. I followed that with with another "g" cause gg didn't register. TLDR: I was trying to type "ran* gg"; "ran" was for my stupid attempt at auto correcting "random". And gg of course meaning good game.

We'll check the chat logs just to be sure then we will get this lifted.

[09:43:18] Dusjin_H > lol, it was andom
[09:43:29] Dusjin_H > ran*g

Seems a bit odd, but I'm seeing a false positive i think. Head Admin will have to lift if they agree. Enjoy our other seven servers until one becomes available.

Back