Appealing my ban

AKAWilky

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* akawilkysr

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1-9-2015 @ 9:50 am Central Std Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto Admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for After a Knifing .... I mistyped and put Nice Kniging .... bad typing....this was typed right after a knifing in front of me....

Any additional comments you would like to add? None

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ok.... I play on your server a fair amount and like them.... what is the time frame to get the ban removed? I am ranked 36th on this server which should indicate my level of play (time) on this server. Please advise and thank you for putting up this server.

AKAwilkySR
Todd Wilkinson (St Louis, MO USA)

you need to wait till someone can review and remove. people have lives and do things.

Last edited:
Kinningseed. I understand and have never been banned and don't know the process or how involved it is. Yes, I respect the fact that someone does have a life ....have a good one.

Most of us have jobs and the tools to look up and remove your ban are hard to do without being at computers with those tools or access to those tools. So for people at work its not always very plausable to lift or investigate the b ban during the day hours. We do the best we can though.

Back