Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApostleTriad

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ApostleTriad

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TPG Second Assault No Lag

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 1/7/2015 - ~11:30PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Autoban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for https://i.imgur.com/RaY5k4Q.png

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'd like to state for the record, there was no malintent when I replied to someone telling me "santa is real, you just dont believe." I honestly typed it out quickly to get back in battle and realized

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

<Cont...> that I would trigger the autoscript ban. I then typed, "omg" and the script said I was going to be banned right after. I never meant to offend as I said, and this is literally my favorite Battlefield 4 server. I would really love to be a part of the community again. I am making a rule for myself to eliminate that from my dictionary. Please give me a chance.

That was your chance. Ban won't be lifted.

That's a shame. :\ Funny how something that was never meant to be racially prejudice, nor offensive could get me in trouble. I see I'll have to buy a server to emulate what you guys do. Unfortunate. Thanks for your time.

That was your chance. Ban won't be lifted.

I have one looming question, however, and that's even with admittance to a mistake, an effort and game plan to furthermore respect the rules, and an active mindset to suppress any desire to trigger the autoban, why is it a problem for me to come play on literally my favorite server again? Sure, I have no real presence on the forum currently, but out of the 160,000 players who've joined the server, I am ranked ~1500. I don't really know where else to play and I am just wondering why this situation isn't a specialty case? The response in itself wasn't the derogatory variable, nor wasn't it malintent.

this ban will not be lifted. move on!

have a nice day thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back