Appealing my ban

jpatt08

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* jpatt08

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Jan 6 1842

Admin that banned you (If you remember) punk buster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for It said racial slur.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I love your server. I respect the rules and play there often. All i said was "things have taken a dark turn" and it banned me for a racial slur. This is completely unfair:(

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[17:37:11] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Jpatt08 Banning for Racial Slur!! thnigs have taken a dark turn 1/6/2015 5:37:11 PM

The Filter picked up 'nig' in the text.

Confirmed False Positive. Head Admin will have to lift. Enjoy our other seven servers until one becomes available.

Ban lifted. Let us know if you have trouble joining.

Back