Appealing my ban

jhowlett

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* jhowlett2099

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBGCLAN.COM | ALL CONQUEST MAPS 24/7 | NO LAG!

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 2:25 AM 01/02/2015

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Automated

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Jews

Any additional comments you would like to add? Literally typed in "Jews" and was perma-banned. No other words were entered, literally the word "Jews."

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Here are the chat logs.

[00:21:35] Taroshima > Jews historically have had little loyalty to their host countries. that's simply a fact. I don't go full-conspiracy with them
[00:21:35] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Taroshima Banning for Racial Slur!! Jews historically have had little loyalty to their host countries. that's simply a fact. I don't go full-conspiracy with them 1/2/2015 12:21:35 AM
[00:23:35] camstrike > howe you guys get 60 to 70 kills with no vehicles. Unbelievable!
[00:23:40] jhowlett2099 > Jews
[00:23:40] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] jhowlett2099 Banning for Racial Slur!! Jews 1/2/2015 12:23:40 AM

I am not really sure why you would repeat something that someone else got banned for no more than five seconds later. Head Admin will make the final decision here. Please be patient until one becomes available.

Why would you engage in a discussion like this in an FPS chat log? It has no place in our servers as mentioned by the intro message, scrolling messages, and even at the top of the ban appeal. You will say that this is not used as a slur but why even utter a phrase that begins to delineate between people and open up prejudicial discussions/attitudes? The point of our rules is to make our servers a welcoming place for all players that do not cheat, and we do not tolerate any behavior that is prejudicial in nature. In short, players are players, not Jewish, Catholic, black, white, gay, straight or anything else.

And as to the broader discussion, an FPS chat box is not the place for this discussion. I will lift this and the other, but never again as this type of conversation takes away from the game and the environment we strive for on our servers.

Lifted for this poster. Will look at the other.

Back