Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

versewar

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* versewar

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST <3 BF2142 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/25/14

Admin that banned you (If you remember)

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for for saying "ze jews" in chat

Any additional comments you would like to add? i understand being offended if your jewish but i was banned for "racial slur" which doesnt make sens e and honestly a permaban? thats kinda overkill..

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Please wait while a head admin reviews this. Keep in mind since it is the holidays, it is unlikely that a response will be quick.

That being said, our servers display our rules in the chat and while you load up each round. Why would you even attempt saying something that could be considered racial or semitic when our rules expressively state not to? Tell me, why would this even belong in chat in a war game?

You can find a list of our server rules that apply to all servers TBG here.

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-4-server-rules.28187/

[18:34:04] mclovin0818 > merry christmas everyone
[18:34:08] IIxRAGExII > you too
[18:34:12] rickdiculous01 > YOU TOO
[18:34:15] Versewar > FUCK YOUR CHRISMTAS
[18:34:15] MyMonocle2Funcy > <3
[18:34:19] Versewar > ITS HANNEKAH BITCH
[18:34:29] ItachiXKurosaki > fuck chistmas
[18:34:31] MyMonocle2Funcy > ohh nooooo
[18:34:32] SnowyAnya > KWANZAA MOTHERFUCKERS
[18:34:34] rickdiculous01 > well happy hannukah then
[18:34:37] CrackBallHeist > fuck all your religious shit bitches..
[18:34:39] MyMonocle2Funcy > le jews incoming
[18:34:40] Versewar > no :(
[18:34:42] Swiftdizzle - Russian Army > SORRY FUCKEN HOVER TANK BUGGED MY LAV
[18:34:45] MyMonocle2Funcy > :9
[18:34:46] Versewar > ZE JEWS

It puzzles me though... the filter banned monocle right before you made your comment... why did you continue? Why did you think that this would be a good idea? And ... you didn't spell Hanukkah right.

Last edited:
whats your problem, you responded to the ban from MyMonocle2Funcy, and you then responded with you comment.
then you come here and say "im jewish and im not quite sure why i was banned for this.." really are you 12? this is a gaming server , you should be gaming and not trolling. as your religion has no place here or in game. NOT A PLACE FOR THAT.
you have been on a TBG servers more than 11 times. the rules are clearly displayed.

i can a sure you, your ban has nothing to do with your religion.

sense you knew MyMonocle2Funcy got banned for it , and you repeated it i dont see any reason to lift your ban.

didnt know moncle guy got banned for it.. and besides saying "ze jews" isnt even a racial slur or in any way offensive i was stating i was jewish because AS A JEW im saying im not even slightly offended by it. so i dont see why others should be, especially the ones who ARENT jewish and the ones who arent jewish shouldnt be offended by it. true your servers say in the chat repeatedly do not post anything racist or offensive. how is this racist or offensive? the jews arent a race their a religion, a group of people who worship a religion not a RACE of peple i wasnt being offensive to the religion by saying ZE JEWS thats saying "the jews" in german and if your saying i was banned for saying "fuck your christmas" im terribly sorry. i didnt realize christmas was something that could be shamed by saying "fuck it." reall? are you 12? to ban someone for not slurring or bashing a group of people but for saying THE JEWS in a chat YES GRAB THE CANDLES IM SURE EVERYONE THATS JEWISH IS IN AN UPROAR ROAMING THE STREETS DEMOLISNG POOR BUILDINGS, GOD THE RIOTS. and by saying my religion has no place in this game are you saying jews have no right to play this game? or are you stating that race, religion or color has no place in this game and everyone is equal in a game, if its the first one then youve just said the worst thing out of anyone and yourself should take a step back and probably get banned. sure i drank a little this morning sure i dont always spell things right have you checked all your writing and thought clearly while your playing A GAME. and no i didnt see monicle get banned the conversation was brief and i wasnt watching it entirely. i dont even want unbanned anymore, obviously your servers are for the more SERIOUS people who think jokes and light humor have no place in games. i hope god bites you in the ass and sends you a sense of humor.

dont worry i now know that this server basically bans anyone for saying the word "jew" ill make sure to tell everyone not to say it :) cuz you know the thousands of years of hardship are nothing compared to it.

Christmas is different from saying 'ze jews'.

Not hard to figure that one out.

not open for debate, which is all you want to do. denied

have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back