Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I had posted earlier, an infraction for glitching on bf4db is not the same as a ban for cheating/hacking. I would assume you have the streaming set to cheating/hacking and not the other categories. So, I interpret those three messages as not in reference to your servers. I do not feel my apology is contradictory, unless you were asking me to apologize for something you did not outline.

As a guest on our servers, TBG would ask of you to NOT threaten players with bans from BF4DB, and you wont do it again. Apologize for that...ban will be lifted. Again, if you see people not getting kicked for fair fight, bring it to TBGs attention on our fprums please sir. And we will handle accordingly.

P.S. should TBG chat logs see more disruptive behavior, the account will be banned again..extended to all servers. Appeals WONT be considered.

So, I interpret those three messages as not in reference to your servers.
TBG interprets that as stepping on our toes and threatening our players who populate OUR servers. Disruptive/Disrespective gameplay. Which is why WE, as TBG admin dont threaten disciplinary actions. We have our EoF, as does BF4DB.

Sorry, I won't do that again.
??

[22:31:04] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > well I can just have you banned on bf4db as a glitcher if you want
[22:32:54] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > keep trying it and I really will hand it over to a bf4db admin
[22:33:15] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > and seeing how he is sitting in TS with me it doesn't look good for you

tHOSE right there are threatening to me.
Apologize for bringing players onto chopping board to BF4DB and you wont do it again....Prollem solved.

saying you agree with MY observations is not an apology..

Last edited:
You might have to find where I start agreeing with your observations and how that constitutes an apology made, I didn't write that so I am having difficulties in locating it. So far I've offered two apologies: one for impersonating an admin (which by your admission is not something I did) and, two, for threatening players (which was done following the post in which you requested it).

oKAY...mr Ed H. Did you not start this ban appeal? I came into this to try and shine some light on the accusations as to WHY you were banned. Your pride is obviously too much to apologize for threatening players and reporting them to BF4DB, and say you wont do it again.

"Sorry, I won't do that again" is not an apology for wrongful actions.

If you said nigh those things in this chat, why appeal it under a false name. Thank you for you time... BAN WILL STAY on THIS SERVER!

I will try to shine some light on this matter. When you come into TBG servers as a Guest, and say in General Chat that you will report people for "XXXXX" to bfdb....you are stepping on our toes and creating a disruptful gaming environment (in regards to TBG rules). If you have an issue with the way we ADMIN our (as in TBG) servers, please, let us know on this forum(or PM an HA or Founder)! Please refrain from saying YOU, as a GUEST, on TBG servers will get people banned from OUR servers(or ANY BF4 server for that matter)by breaking chain of command just because you are buddies with people at BF4DB.

Last edited:
"Sorry for threatening players on your servers, I wont do it again", is the answer we are looking for. Not a passive apology stating you did nothing wrong.

"Sorry for threatening players on your servers, I wont do it again", is the answer we are looking for. Not a passive apology stating you did nothing wrong.

So, I apologize and it is rejected because it doesn't fit your narrow view of what constitutes an apology? I don't understand how not kowtowing to your conception of emotional expression makes my efforts somehow less valid. Pardon the analogy, but at this moment I feel like I've been defending myself against Nancy Grace. I initially asked for the reason for the ban and was not given a proper response. The discussion then led to EA's TOS regarding exploiting until you, Snakebabies, jumped in and informed me that the ban was for impersonating an admin. I apologized for any misunderstandings that might have led to that conclusion and then you inform me that it was not the ban reason, it was threatening players. To this I responded: "Sorry, I won't do that again." In my opinion, that constitutes acknowledgement of violating a rule you have determined I have violated and I also said I won't do it again.

Please, tell me if I am missing anything here.

Yup. Probably best to wait for @MacN8r to respond.
I issued the ban at the request of many others. My question is: Why are you threatening other players with BF4DB reports and such?
Red zones are not exploiting map geometry unless it directly leads to an exploit. Those examples are not exploits.

In reference to 3 and 4, are you accusing me of impersonating an admin? I am still trying to figure out why my smurf account was banned but no one is being specific.
Impersonating Admin. I will try to shine some light on this matter. When you come into TBG servers as a Guest, and say in General Chat that you will report people for "XXXXX" to bfdb....you are stepping on our toes and creating a disruptful gaming environment (in regards to TBG rules). If you have an issue with the way we ADMIN our (as in TBG) servers, please, let us know on this forum(or PM an HA or Founder)! Please refrain from saying YOU, as a GUEST, on TBG servers will get people banned from OUR servers(or ANY BF4 server for that matter)by breaking chain of command just because you are buddies with people at BF4DB.

That should clarify why you were banned on your smurf account. I see no reason why we wont lift this ban, IF, you apologize for your actions and behaviours on our "TBG" servers. In regards to threatening players with BF4DB bans.

http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/battlefield-4-server-rules.28187/

**caveats to our TBG rules**
-Continuous bitching and complaining may lead to a kick followed with a ban if it persists.
-Being a nuissance will also result in kick followed with a ban.
Do not disrespect admins. This may either result in a kick or ban.

BF4 supports pbbans and we are streaming.

***CAVEAT to your ban and why***
We admin our servers within the rights of TOS/EULA, if you think we are missing any areas, PLEASE: bring this to a HEAD ADMIN(green)/or FOUNDERS(white) attention and we will handle it accordingly. Or make a thread here: http://www.tbgclan.com/forums/suggestions-or-feedback.14/

THreatening players who are NOT killed VIA fairfight on our servers(because you are friends with BF4DB admins) is Toxic/Disruptive gameplay/behaviour.

Forgot to mention, should you think a player on TBG servers is in the wrong:

http://www.tbgclan.com/forums/players-to-watch-out-for.28/

I never said you were impersonating an admin. You said you were impersonating admin:
In reference to 3 and 4, are you accusing me of impersonating an admin?

I only informed you that threatening to report players to BF4DB admins was the reason for your ban on TBG OPlocker Server. I only provided specificity on the reason you were banned.
As much as I disagree with the notion of myself impersonating one of your admins, I apologize if any of you feel I did so. That was not my intention and I never said I would affect their playability on TBG servers. Nonetheless, sorry if anyone interpreted my actions as such.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^was your first attempt at an apology......that Sir, is far from (look at it from our PoV) an apology.

My reply to your first attempt:
Read this and try again.
^^In regards to chat logs previously posted.

[22:31:04] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > well I can just have you banned on bf4db as a glitcher if you want
[22:32:54] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > keep trying it and I really will hand it over to a bf4db admin
[22:33:15] Not_a_Macro_Bruh > and seeing how he is sitting in TS with me it doesn't look good for you

How would you like us to interpret those 3 posts?

that out of the way, and having read what was conversed between us.....How is, "Sorry, I wont do it again." A viable apology after your first attempt?

Your reason for ban was threatening to ban other players(on a server WE/TBG PAY FOR)....YOU! as in Ed H./Macro_Bruh/whatever alias you have said:" Impersonating Admin". I merely informed you on your wrongdoings (politely/respectfully and professionally via my first post to this thread[along with channels to report players who you feel are in the wrong]), and you failed to acknowledge the fact that YOU..ED H./Macro_bruh said those things in chat (yet WE/TBG posted the logs s proof of YOUR..ED H./Macro_Bruh's wrong doings) and failed a sincere apology for those actions (although, at first was contradictory, then passive).
You asked if we we accusing you of impersonating an admin..My apologies...My declaration was that threatening players to have them banned on TBG servers is conceived as being an impersonation.
Thank your for your time, this matter is concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back