Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenknee

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheBrokenKnee

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/fd3bfb15-577e-44d9-9bae-097944f733a3/TBGCLAN-COM-ALL-CONQUEST-MAPS-24-7-NO-LAG/

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 17/12/2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) auto-admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for racial slur

Any additional comments you would like to add? joking with friends never intend to offend anybody

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[17:07:08] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] TheBrokenKnee Banning for Racial Slur!! i want kill niggas to 12/17/2014 5:07:08 PM

I don't see this being lifted. Have A Blessed Day!

You've been in our server a lot. You know the rules, they are very clear. This ban won't be lifted.

ya i know i being playing in the server a lot but as i say i was not actually cursing someone idk if u can search that but i dont say it with bad intentions othwerwise i would not being here appealing for the ban

The word in and of itself is a slur. Your other servers are available to us. But if you have another issue on another server we reserve the right to extend it to all servers. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back