Appealing my ban

TheMizzou

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheMizzou

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** 24/7 All Conquest Maps

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/13/14 1:56 AM Central Time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Say the N word

Any additional comments you would like to add? Didn't realize it was perma ban. A kick would have sufficed.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Mizz,

I was able to find your ban in the logs for the BF3 Server.

[23:57:40] TheMizzou - US Army > you guys suck
[23:58:02] BultacoSaturno > Actually you suck
[23:58:17] DliverDaPain - US Army > sorry cant hear you from the bottom of the leaderboard
[23:58:20] TheMizzou > I just got on nigga. oh course I look bad

[23:58:20] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] TheMizzou Banning for Racial Slur!! I just got on nigga. oh course I look bad 12/12/2014 11:58:20 PM

As it says on the server page, when you join the server, in flash messages, and on your ban appeal... Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with.

These types of bans are not lifted. An HA will have the final say but I don't see it changing. However with the late hour you will probably have to wait till tomorrow when an HA is available to respond here with the final say.

~Sgt Kokuei

Yell command message warned you banhammer will be slammed if you do. Tough.

Back