Appealing my ban

Abawmb

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Abawmb

Which game is it?:* Team Fortress 2

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20443620

Server name that you were banned on** TBG WELL

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12-11-14 23:22

Admin that banned you (If you remember) bungie

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for "Innapropriate Language"

Any additional comments you would like to add? Permanent ban when I rarely talk in the server?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Good morning. I was scanning through the logs last night and issued a couple bans. When I go to lunch I will have the information available to me. Please be patient until I can pull it up.

Thank you.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

Thanks, I was just a little confused because I was playing just fine then had to make a run to the store and when I got back it said I was banned. If you need any additional information feel free to ask.

Oh, I'd also just like to mention before I forget not many admins patrol your Well server often and there has been a few aimbotters on it the past couple of days.

Okay, now that I have the tools let's take a look.

You can view your chat history here. http://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/2626122

While most of your chat was trash talking, perhaps a bit on the toxic side. The reason I banned you was this message I saw:

Dec 10, 2014 5:31:01 pm ( ∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )⊃━☆゚.*・。゚卐卐卐卐卐卐C

Note that this message was sent seven times. I must know the reasoning behind this particular message.

Oh, I was playing with a friend and the ( ∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )⊃━☆゚.*・。゚卐卐卐卐卐卐C was a copy paste fail on my ninja star magic missle

Thank you for that. I will leave this in the capable hands of a head admin. They will review when they are available. I will lift if they decide to say so.

Flown by iRaven using Tapatalk.

After discussion We have decided to lift this ban. Please be careful with your macros in the future.

I have lifted the ban now. Let me know if you have any issues joining.

Back