Appealing my ban

erdaniels

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ericrdaniels

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** |TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST-30 MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12/24/2014 10:38

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto admin

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I wrote rubberbandnig instead of rubberbanding

Any additional comments you would like to add? The filter should really be changed to not match nig when there is a prefix before it

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Can't access the PB tab presently but as soon as it come up we will check and remove.

After some BF4Db detective work I determined the ban is actually on our Air Maps server.

[19:37:57] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] ericrdaniels Banning for Racial Slur!! eh overlay doent cause rubberbandnig 12/4/2014 7:37:57 PM

Confirmed False Positive. Head Admin will have to lift when available. Until then enjoy our other seven servers.

As far as the plugin goes, it is set this way to deal with those who try to hide their ignorance. Sorry for any inconvenience

I should really just work on my ing spelling (darn mechanical keyboard). 2015 resolution incoming.

Back