Appealing my ban

Marcus Hobbs

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheCatsBananas

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: [Unity] Captain Cats

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST <3 BF2142 | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 03/12/2014 around 21:54

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Just "Admin"

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for "Racial Slur"

Any additional comments you would like to add? I accidentally said the word

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

For some reason this posted without me finishing it. Anyways, I accidentally said the word "nigga" in game. I've played on TGB servers since Day 1. I just haven't been on TBG in a long time so I slipped up to be honest with you. It was just a joke and it was a slip up =/. I've never used racial slurs on TGB servers before. At one point on TBG's main server I was ranked number 6, so that provides proof that I've been around a long time and has never done anything like this on accident!

[19:47:42] TheCatsBananas > Oh what teh heeeeeeell.
[19:47:43] TheCatsBananas > Nigga

I don't see how one 'accidentally' types this out. A Head Admin makes the final call. Enjoy our other seven servers.

Well obviously I said intentionally. But I mean I said the word on reflex just being stupid. I forgot about this rule man =/ I haven't played in so long.

You were, however, reminded in the first message you see on the server, and several other times in the admin messages including yells and in the standard chat box.

I know that the rules are constantly posted. But as I've played on the server for so long I'm just used to not reading them. =/ On reflex I said the word, forgetting that TBG is strict about this particular rule. I promise I'm not a toxic player at all. I just made a dumb mistake.

Well, time to cry now. :( Am I banned from other BF4 servers? And is retard on the ban list?

Retard is not.

You are only banned from Final Stand, The other seven are available to you. Should we have to meet like this again it could lead to an all server ban.

Back