Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrique

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Henriquereitz

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** LOCKER but maybe SECOND ASSALT

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 29/11/2014 21:00AM to 5:00PM 30/11/2012

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I DONT NO

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I DONT NO

Any additional comments you would like to add? Hello, my account is logged in an Internet cafe, probably someone must have used it and have done something, weight apologize for anything that has happened, and I beg to withdraw the ban, grateful .

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hi Henrique,

Took me a bit to find your ban. But I was able to. It was on our Lockers server on 11/25..and lying does not help your case.....you know exactly what you did.. doubt you forgot this so soon...

Nov 25, 2014 4:54:52 pm TBG clan of cheater mother fuck all bitch ass, go to hell
Nov 25, 2014 4:39:49 pm chupa
Nov 25, 2014 4:31:26 pm AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Nov 25, 2014 4:28:31 pm filho da puta

After your Last comment was when you were banned by @Bungied2theTree He will make a comment when he gets the chance. But you will have to wait and see if this ban decides to be lifted.

~Sgt Kokuei

Ah yes. Let's look at what we said during this game.

[14:54:53] HenriqueReitz > TBG clan of cheater mother fuck all bitch ass, go to hell
[14:55:04] HenriqueReitz > !votekick feraeless

Calling us a bunch of hackers. Trying to votekick an admin. (We do not use any voteban/votekick plugins by the way).

Perhaps with an apology I can suggest this be lifted.

Admins, hello, as he said, I play in an Internet cafe, my brother has an Internet cafe, forget to log out times, likely that someone walks here playing and doing these things with my own, now that times shown me these post with this language inappropriate, I apologize for anything that has, left me waiting understanding of you, hugs.

You are responsible for your account. Bungied2theTree will decide if this gets lifted or not.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

I will treat this as we have with other bans.

YOU are responsible for your account.

The ban will stand on Lockers. Our other seven servers are at your disposal.

Locked.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back