Appealing my ban

Sickwidit709

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SIckwidit709

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- OP.LOCKER 24/7 | NO RESTRICTION | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/27 2 PM newfoundland time

Admin that banned you (If you remember) SgtKokuei

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for aimbot

Any additional comments you would like to add? I was playing in your server like i normally do, i play there quite often.And I was banned for aimbot . Heres a video leading up to my ban: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6vDk3iXGss

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Hey Sick,

Me and a few of the admins that were playing in Lockers that match, @CrackyMcSlapnuts @Iguanidon @Ghstops6 , were a bit curious about your K/D so we looked up your stats and found some possible red flags. Two of your weapons HK% seemed to be very good. They can just be good skill, but it is still something we would like to look into a bit. If we could have video of you with a 38%ish HK% with the Bulldog and 44 Mag. And I believe one of the other Admins on at the time has a few questions.

We will also have some of our better stat analyzers take a look at this video and the other. We do appreciate your patience in this matter and if we can we will get you back to fucking shit up on Lockers as soon as possible.

~SgtKokuei

those guns make up 0.6 percent of my total kills. is that really nessessary? there are a few other vids on my youtube channel you can check out

you want me to make a video using the bulldog and .44 mag? lol?

You had a few stats with those two weapons that possible could not add up. Or you could just have some nice skill. I dont know which at the moment, I havent played with you too often. And talking to the others in the map we just saw you doing almost double of the top players on both teams so I looked at your stats and a few things seemed on the line to me. I also see a few things that dont seem right to me with your video so I asked for another to look at it. Because I dont always have the best eyes at times.

And for the moment hld off on that video. I was talking with the other admins we were playing with and am going to be talking to a few of our better stat and video people. I will also look at your other youtube videos. Give me a few moments.

It's Thanksgiving. I'd come back tomorrow.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Alright after getting the videos and some other sources checked, we are going to lift the ban. An HA will do it as soon as possible.

Sorry about the inconvenience SickWidit, I was only looking out for the server. Hope to play more maps with you, as long as I am not on the receiving end of your bullets. LOL. Have fun fucking shit up on the servers.

~Sgt Kokuei

Back