Appealing my ban

ThirtyBullets

BANNED
BANNED
Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* ThirtyBullets

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 3

Your Steam ID: ThirtyBullets

Server name that you were banned on** TBGclan

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 11/26/2014 10:50 PM GMT -3

Admin that banned you (If you remember) I didn't saw his name

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Accusing players of hacking

Any additional comments you would like to add? I just stopped of accusing anymore, since today, and was banned. I compromise that NEVER say about hackers in future, and ask for apologizes with admins.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I banned you. I will discuss this with other Head Admins before lifting it or not. My main point to you is that you constantly imply to everyone that people are hacking AND we condone it. I have pointed out to you in the past that proof is required. Yet, you still call everyone a hacker AND say "this is a hacker server.. but u should be a admin's friend to use it".

Since you have been on the server 52 times, I would think that you would know better.

I said it today, like a (bad) joke, and put LOL after this, just making a kidding with phoenix...
I will really stop with accusings, you have my promise.
Your server have the best maps list that I know.

Fine, please do not be so accusatory in chat. If you have definitive proof on those players you mentioned please provide it. I do question their ability, but nothing substantive has been found. Ban lifted.

Back