Appealing my ban

WarSama

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* WarSama-3

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 18/11/2014 1:08 p.m EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) script ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for someone got banned for saying something racial (dont know what it was) i asked why he got banned literally said (what it was?) then i got banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? i'm a hardcore TBG servers fan, i have all of your servers, my rank in the official server is 17, so please take away this ban :)

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* WarSama-3

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- FINAL STAND CONQUEST

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 18/11/2014 1:08 p.m EST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) script ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for someone got banned for saying something racial (dont know what it was) i asked why he got banned literally said (what it was?) then i got banned.

Any additional comments you would like to add? i'm a hardcore TBG servers fan, i have all of your servers, my rank in the official server is 17, so please take away this ban :)

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.
i want to clarify something, i didn't say anything racial, i was just asking what did the player who got banned say that's all, plus i barely type in chat, TBG is my go to server and i respect your policies, it's just unfair to ban a dedicated player to your servers who said nothing wrong.

i want to clarify something, i didn't say anything racial, i was just asking what did the player who got banned say that's all, plus i barely type in chat, TBG is my go to server and i respect your policies, it's just unfair to ban a dedicated player to your servers who said nothing wrong.
Ops, i just saw your message, forget about what i said and have a good day!

You were not banned. You were kicked by @FearlessSoldier.

There is no ban.

Here are the chat logs around the incident.

[10:06:43] SkwadWype > Shut the fuck up I am a spammer
[10:06:43] The_Parot67 > more your speed as well
[10:06:47] 33db > lol
[10:06:47] TheeCandyMan > HAHAHHA
[10:06:52] johnny-derrpp > hahaha
[10:06:52] TheeCandyMan > We win
[10:06:52] j4va5cript > lol
[10:06:55] MegaQuark > Blah Blah Blah!!!
[10:06:59] SAMMICH_THI3F - Russian Army > someone hit that laserd target
[10:07:01] 33db > i knew it was onyl a matter of time before he said somethign liek that
[10:07:06] j4va5cript > he got bannned
[10:07:11] WarSama-3 - US Army > beacon behind A again
[10:07:14] The_Parot67 > did he?
[10:07:27] iChronnoisseur > autobanned for racial LOL
[10:07:34] TheeCandyMan > Yeah this server permabans for racist shit
[10:07:52] WarSama-3 > ehat did he say :)
[10:07:55] The_Parot67 > well good he was acting like a 9 y/old on XBL
[10:07:57] WarSama-3 > waht*
[10:07:59] iChronnoisseur > That's what you get for being an ass
[10:08:02] TheeCandyMan > N-bomb
[10:08:09] WarSama-3 > whats that ?

Back