Appealing my ban

capten_planets

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* capten_pIanets

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- ALL BF4 CONQUEST 25+MAPS | NO LAG | TBGCLAN.COM

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5:45 on November 11th, 2014

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Auto-ban

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I broke the curse filter. Didn't realize it was an instant ban :(

Any additional comments you would like to add? I normally don't curse in servers, I was just messing around with a friend - I apologize sincerely. Hopefully we can resolve this

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

We don't have a curse filter. We do have a racial slur filter. Our rules are VERY clear before, during and once you have joined. I don't have access to chat logs, but if it was a racial slur we don't lift those bans.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

2014-11-11 23:40:19 - Chat capten_pIanets to all: shashta mah nigguh

And no, we do not lift for these as Doc stated earlier. It is posted on join and repeatedly in game. Feel free to play on our other servers, but do not make this mistake again or it will result in a ban across all our servers.

Is it truly a permanent ban? Like I said, it wasn't malicious or anything. I said it in jest. Could I get unbanned in a week or so, after I've learned my lesson? I really enjoy your servers :(

Yes, perm.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Back