Appealing my ban

33db

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* 33DB

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** TBG ALL BF4 CONQUEST 25+ MAPS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6:16 PM PST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) AUTO

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for MISSPELLING

Any additional comments you would like to add?

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Error
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player '33db' ... Banning for Racial Slur!! OMG QUIT OWNIGN ME 11/10/2014 6:13:42 PM" [Admin Decision]
I'm sorry guys that's the same error again, I'm missing a finger and part of another on my hand so I make that same spelling error a lot.

Hey 33db, I found the logs for your ban. Confirmed. An HA will lift as soon as possible. Till then, feel free to fuck shit up on our other 7 servers.

~Sgt Kokuei

[18:13:42] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] 33db Banning for Racial Slur!! OMG QUIT OWNIGN ME 11/10/2014 6:13:42 PM

Hey 33db, I found the logs for your ban. Confirmed. An HA will lift as soon as possible. Till then, feel free to fuck shit up on our other 7 servers.

~Sgt Kokuei

[18:13:42] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] 33db Banning for Racial Slur!! OMG QUIT OWNIGN ME 11/10/2014 6:13:42 PM

LOL it's kinda funny I was saying "quit owning me" but anyways sorry it happens so often.

Back