Appealing my ban

SilverMemories

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* SilverMemories

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** All TBG servers?

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** I have no clue

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Still no clue sorry

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for the server tells me stats but seeing how I dont play to often I dont see why or how

Any additional comments you would like to add? Yall know I dont get to play much because I dont have internet, one day I try to play a TBG server it tells me im banned for stats.. I've looked everywhere that could explain this nothing..... sry

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

A Head Admin will have to look into this. We appreciate your patience in this matter.

It's no prob, just would like at some point to be able to play the server I like again... :O

We've already been over this privately. Someone, you or whoever has your "computer at their house" had achieved stats that can only be achieved with the use of some kind of hack. I don't know what your stats look like right now, but I have screen shots of what they looked like months ago.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

Bungied2theTree's Save-a-Click Foundation!
T1cdNKB.png

aaT68QO.png

CVFWLic.png

If you would like to provide video of your gameplay achieving these stats we would be more than happy to review it.
Specifically the svd-12, the scar H, the cs5, cz805 and the ump.

upload_2014-10-5_9-57-14.png

Ah but all you said then was "your stats indicate the use of hacks by you or someone using your account" but I wasn't sure which stats or if it was all of my stats. With the screen shots I now have a better idea of how I can prove legitimacy. Now a lot of it comes down to the way I play, even though I don't have the opportunity to play as often as I did in Battlefield 3, I still have the same idea on how I operated back during that time. During Battlefield 3 I was often accused of "Hacking" after the release of the M417 (before the loss of my mother and soon after internet), but thanks to repeated games against TBG members like Sixer, Donut, Balls2, etc. (before the M417 when I was using the M40 I think), I was able to get pretty good at on crossair placement, timing, and range. I use those abilities with other weapons also, mainly with assault rifles. If you look at websites like symthic.com/bf4-stats, you can get a really good idea on bullet drop, RPM, DoD (Damage over Distance), BtKD (Bullets to kill Distance), AP (Accuracy Plots) for different attachments, Recoil, and spread. That combined with practice against people like a good amount of the TBG members, you get a general idea of how to use weapons like the Scar-H as something say a M417. Now as far as getting Video of that type of game play, then sure I will as soon as possible. I would like some recommendations on good video recording software that’s free because I’m still in a bad finical position. Now something else to keep in mind, is I am awful on maps with vehicles and against them. I usually played infantry only maps, Metro almost 85-90% of the time. Since BF4 and in my current situation, I play when my friend (whose house my computer is currently located) since he’s been nice enough to let me store my computer here and let me use his internet (also who I talked into getting BF4). He doesn’t like infantry only maps, and is really now found of Metro or Locker. So I’m often on servers against vehicles, and again I’m am terrible. Some games go fine, others….. Not so much would be giving to much credit. Plus on a number of occasions I have attempted to recruit more of my friends into the game by logging on at his house while they were there and allowing them to play for a moment to get a good idea of how the game was. Most the time it was successful in getting them on board but not so much for my stats. Which at the time didn’t bother me because it was about having fun more than being competitive. With that said, all I ask is in the meantime while I am gaining evidence in my favor (which depends on how often I’m able to play) you keep this thread open so I don’t have to create a new one and take up more room on the server (also to keep all of the conversations in one thread) if that is ok with the admins. If not that I understand and thank you for all of your help during this time.

Back