Appealing my ban

Cosmic Pancake

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* CosmicPancake

Your Steam ID: Cosmic

Server name that you were banned on** TBG All Conquest Maps 24/7

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Not sure

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Not sure

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for: Tipping Helis on Op. Firestorm

Any additional comments you would like to add?

I was bored and decided to go on the server and have a little fun, but then i got permabanned from ALL servers, not a tempban. I feel like i should have got a week ban or something less severe.

This was about a month ago, and i wanted to play rush today but it said I was banned permanantly.

Hi there. You were banned for griefing and trolling teammates. I don't have the details in front of me, but you were either running over friendly's intentionally or putting C4 on vehicles/plans to destroy team assists and get team mates killed. You even admitted this in chat.

Please respond.

I was bored (like I said) and I didn't know what to do. So I went on and did it. Also, I was tipping helicopters.

I was bored (like I said) and I didn't know what to do. So I went on and did it. Also, I was tipping helicopters.

So no regrets eh? In that case I see no reason to lift your ban.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.

So it takes an admin to tell you to stop doing something that you know is wrong for you to stop?
So no regrets eh? In that case I see no reason to lift your ban.

Sent by Tapatalk carrier pigeon via Nexus 5.
Guess you didn't take the hint....choose your next reply more wisely, for this appeal is going on longer than it has to.

So it takes an admin to tell you to stop doing something that you know is wrong for you to stop?

Guess you didn't take the hint....choose your next reply more wisely, for this appeal is going on longer than it has to.

eh nothing to see here I guess snake. Oh well.

Next infraction means server wide ban bud. Thanks.

Well, either way i'm sorry that this happened, and if i do get unbanned, i won't do it again.

Back