Appealing my ban

Junky228

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Junky228

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG| - AIR MAPS ONLY CONQUEST 24/7 | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 12:05 AM Eastern

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Punkbuster

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for It claimed i said a racial slur.

Any additional comments you would like to add? In-game chat, we were talking about a player being either very good or a hacker, i said, 'I call shennanigans!'. (as a reference to the south park episode at the circus) and it instantly banned me.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

I don't understand why this was picked up as a racial slur, I believe it to be a false positive.

An admin will be with you shortly to look at the logs and confirm. If this was what you said I can see the false positive. While you are waiting, please feel free to slaughter people on our other servers :)

Hi Junky, thanks for you interest in our servers. You are correct, it is a false positive. It picked up the "nig" in shenanigans. The proper spelling of the word is in our whitelist but with so many people not knowing how to spell it, the word has caused many false positives.

A HA will lift this ban as soon as possible. Till then, as Turbo said, feel free to fuck shit up on our other 7 servers.

~SgtKokuei

Chat logs
[21:01:53] Junky228 > I call shennanigans!
[21:01:53] [TBG BC2 Word Filter] Junky228 Banning for Racial Slur!! I call shennanigans! 7/27/2014 9:01:53 PM

Thank you for your help and for being understanding. I guess it really pays off to know how to spell lol. I didn't even try your other servers, i figured it was universal, but thanks for letting me know i can play them in the meantime!
thanks
-Junky228

Back