Appealing my ban

iTzOdds

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* iTzOdds

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** -|TBG|- DOMINATION ROTATION ONLY | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 6-15-14 7:30 pm PST

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Don't know. Sixer I think.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for I have a previous ban.

Any additional comments you would like to add? Yes, I have a ban. About a year ago I had some Jagerbombs with my friend and we were getting drunk. We thought it would be funny to install a hack for shits and giggles. It was a mistake that I regre

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

-et. I do not support hacking and I feel it is a waste of time. I have been on the receiving end of hackers and I know it is not fun. I have since spent a lot of time playing BF games and improving my skills. I hope that people can look past the mistakes I've made and realize I learned a lesson. Once again, I DO NOT support hacking.

Also, my age on my profile is incorrect. I am 16 years old. I put 33 years old because I thought it wouldn't let me post in the forums because I'm "not of age" or something like that. Thank you for taking the time to read this and have a nice day.

We don't allow people with previous bans to play in our servers. Also ironic that your name would have "iTz" in it when has been a tag of hackers for over ten years.
Extended to all servers.

We don't allow people with previous bans to play in our servers. Also ironic that your name would have "iTz" in it when has been a tag of hackers for over ten years.
Extended to all servers.
I can understand not letting me play because I have a previous ban, but since when is "iTz" a name for a hacker?

I can understand not letting me play because I have a previous ban, but since when is "iTz" a name for a hacker?

iTz is short for "In the Zone" iTz was a well known hacker clan that appeared back in the days of Halo 2

Back