Appealing my ban

TheDrewscriver

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* TheDrewscriver

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** **DOMINATION ONLY !! 24/7+ DLC! | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** 5/20/2014 10:05 PM

Admin that banned you (If you remember) norm1983

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for Someone used a term that sounded racist, but I was not sure (not an american). Was asking if it was , so I could report them, got kicked myself.

Any additional comments you would like to add? As an Indian- I am a recipient of enough racist comments. Why on earth am I getting kicked?? I know better.

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

[21:54:31] CHEETOBANDlTO > stfu koon

He was banned.

[22:01:11] TheDrewscriver > Is koon supposed to be a racist term that beats the filters??
[22:02:10] inV-Reverence > what?
[22:02:25] balls2dawall > I guess its not working today
[22:03:03] TheDrewscriver > That was a question. Some people were calling someone else koon

BTW

http://www.rsdb.org/slur/coon

Last edited by a moderator:
We are reviewing this ban and will get back to you shortly DrewScriver. Thanks for your patience.

Ban Lifted. Please refrain from asking questions about things other people are saying or getting banned for.

Back