Appealing my ban (whining and complaning)

Citysurvivor

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* Citysurvivor

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID: N/A

Server name that you were banned on** [TBGclan.com] - NAVAL STRIKE ONLY | NO LAG | STATS

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** Mid last year; it's been awhile, sorry. It was probably in late august/september/early october since all the free DLC were released then and I started playing and loving naval strike. Hence I got banned on the naval strike server.

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Don't remember/saw them.

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. I started crying like a baby because the team balance was bad in my opinion. Since I had chat set to "hide" I did not see most of the warnings the admin sent to me to stop. Also, if I remember correctly, the admin gave me a final warning when somebody else (not me) complained/supported me about the team balance issues. So if I am not mistaken I would be on my final warning right now.

Any additional comments you would like to add? I'm sorry for complaining about the team balance. I'm not going to bitch again since I was new to BF4 at the time (under 50 hours) and now I'm more battle-hardened (350 hours of BF4 now). Plus that server is the only normal mode US server that runs naval strike 24/7 and when I got banned there was no more naval strike to play (except for 150 ping servers in europe)... so I regret that and I have a reason not to do it again since there are no servers I can run away to. :/

Last edited:
Seems the banning admin is no longer a part of the community. Since the logs don't go back that far you've been given the benefit of doubt. Ban lifted have fun.

Back