FreeMellow

User name: FreeMellow
What is your in game ALIAS(es) FreeMellow
Which game is it? Battlefield 4
Your Steam ID: (if applicable)
Server name that you were banned on !!!! ALL BF4 RUSH MAPS | TBGCLAN.COM |
Approximate Date/Time that you were banned 5/21/2019 around 11:30am
Admin that banned you (If you remember) no
If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. said in chat "I hope the dev that pitched the idea of frag rounds finds a cockroach in their bed" or something like that
Any additional comments you would like to add? classic wow available august 27th
FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted. yes

Typo caught in the racism filter. You ran out of characters so you didn't get the HT in the word "night".

May 21, 2019 10:17:37 pm i hope whoever pitched the idea of frag rounds finds a cockroach in their bed late at nig

https://tbgclan.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/7116964

Head Admin will get with you and get this straightened out.

Hey wassup guys! So I'm a good dude, but I got banned from one of your servers by my accident. I've been playing on you servers for a long time and I really enjoy the hardcore server! I've been playing on it almost every time I get on battlefield. However, I got banned recently. I was a lil bit tipsy, and I forgot I was on your sever and I use the the N**** word. So here's the deal, I'm black myself so I use personally in no bad way at all. I just was a lil tipsy and forgot I was on your server and typed it. Please un-ban me I reallly enjoy your servers and I won't do it again. I'm not racist by anymeans I use the word as a term of endearment (it's a black thing). Thank you please get back to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back