Stinky

What is the game server name?** BFH 24/7Hotwire

Which Game is this for?** Battlefield H

Date/time:** 6-27-15

Would be helpful to indicate the time. 1130pm EST

Player's name** methodizbadd

Offense committed: aimbot or macro

Steam ID:

Evidence can be anything from Circumstantial stuff like screenshots, links to stat pages etc. or hard evidence like Videos.

Evidence: no recorded evidence. My shadow this guy.

Comments Consistently makes unbelievable shots. One-shots with non-sniper rifles at very long distances.

Do you drop looking at suspect players if they come up clean? I'm not one to cry wolf at the drop of a hat and I'm telling you the guy may just be running a macro. But he does disrupt gameplay on your server. Other players have commented on him as well. If you do nothing about him because of lack of evidence, no problem. But eventually, he will slowly run off other players. Seen it happen on our servers in the past.

First of all did you see my post? It appears you completely neglected to read my post.

Second, if you fail to provide evidence such as a recording, and stats come up clean including no cheating priors there isn't much to go on. Why would we just take your word for it out of the blue. If that's the case might as well take the word of any random person who just freely want to get someone in trouble. Doesn't work that way. We don't blindly ban players. If other players leave because of lack of evidence so be it.

Our server is one the most popular one left in this game, I doubt they will go just into an empty hotwire server.

Fast,

My last reply was in response to Sgt Deadred's post. At the time I posted my reply, your post wasn't visible to me. So, no, I didn't read your post at the time of my reply.

Thanks for banning the guy. Obviously, based on the cheat diag tools Deadred used to look at this player vs. your intuition and common sense, there are some things you CAN do about suspect players that your gut tells you are cheating.

Also, I wasn't asking you to ban the guy on my word(I don't have all the facts and am not omniscient). What I was doing was simply attempting to bring your attention to a possible issue that may affect your server pop. (BTW...been playing on TBG servers 2, 3, 4 and Hardline and this may well be the second time I've ever voiced a concern to TBG. I don't reach out unless I really see a serious issue.) My point is, you may want to look at this guy(which, you did. And it appears my hunch paralleled your hunch).

Lastly, TBG has been around for awhile and survived for a good time period. Good job. But while your server is one of the most popular servers left, that's not saying much. BFH has a U.S. total server pop average hovering in the hundreds, not thousands like 4 or tens of thousands like 2 had. Kinda like saying you're the best smelling turd in the whole dung pile. ;') No disrespect meant, but you folks seem bright enough to understand BFH won't be raging on for years to come.

Thanks again for looking into this suspect. Hope to chat with you again ( and I mean that!) ;')

Back