Anyway of giving !kick command to some of the regulars

JoeDirts

Its sucks that bunch of us try to get the server going only to have it emptied by a hacker. In the last 4 days I reported 14 different cheaters to BF4DB just on the lockers server alone. Thankfully they are all banned now. The command would only be used to kick a cheater once the necessary evidence has been collected of course. Let me know if this is possible.

we do not give admin functions to non-members. its just always been our policy.

Admins usually do not ban hackers on the server while playing. This is reviewed on this website and decisions made here. This is a fair way to evaluate the player before issuing bans.

Admins usually do not ban hackers on the server while playing. This is reviewed on this website and decisions made here. This is a fair way to evaluate the player before issuing bans.
I am talking about people that blatantly cheating. Like this guy

One of the perks of being a member are admin privileges, as blatant as it is, you would need to report it. I think we are decent with response times.
If you have privilege for blatant cheating what stops you from not using it in general? Just not something we do here, always been like that.
I know your intentions specifically are good but to make this consistent, it is not offered.

Not sure if it's okay to post this here but alternatively you can donate $5 a month to BF4DB and they give you priority reporting. With the proper evidence and depending on the time of day, I've seen bans issued within minutes of the report.

Not sure if it's okay to post this here but alternatively you can donate $5 a month to BF4DB and they give you priority reporting. With the proper evidence and depending on the time of day, I've seen bans issued within minutes of the report.

We do stream to BF4Db so the moment they are added to their banlist, they are auto kicked from ours.

One of the perks of being a member are admin privileges, as blatant as it is, you would need to report it. I think we are decent with response times.
If you have privilege for blatant cheating what stops you from not using it in general? Just not something we do here, always been like that.
I know your intentions specifically are good but to make this consistent, it is not offered.
I also run a big gaming community (not in any BF game) so being a member here is not possible. I enjoy BF4 and have been playing on TBG servers for many years now. Your house your rules.

Back