Anyone want Battlefield Bad Company 2?

TinderPlus

im selling BFBC2, it was in my PC once and that was to download it, it didnt work now its sitting on my shelf. I dont expect anyone to want it since bf3 is out but just throwing it out there. Let me know

im selling BFBC2, it was in my PC once and that was to download it, it didnt work now its sitting on my shelf. I dont expect anyone to want it since bf3 is out but just throwing it out there. Let me know

Is that the other game were hosting a server for and if so how much you want for it? I'm kind of short on funds until after the 5th of December due to a fricken ass load of medical and legal expenses from the botched operation on my back and the ensuing malpractice lawsuit I filed against that arrogant excuse of a surgeon but I digress just let me know what you’re looking to get out of it?

yeah its the other game we have servers for and idk about $15 i paid $20 brand new and i have only used it once like i said so its still brand new.

15 uh Maybe but what I really want is BF2 special forces now if u have that I will buy it my little brother keeps bothering about that since he has a old computer and that the only thing he's gots

naw just bfbc2 o and yeah if u can find someone that has bf2 special forces let me know to lol

If you guys are looking for BF2 SF just order "The Complete Battlefield Collection" It comes on 1- DVD and includes both the booster packs as well as Special Forces expansion and is patched up to 1.41 so you'll still need to download and install the last 1.51 patch but other than that it contains everything from the BF2 series. If you Google it you can find new copies as low as $10.00 but I would stick with known retailers and there your still looking at less than $20.

yeah its the other game we have servers for and idk about $15 i paid $20 brand new and i have only used it once like i said so its still brand new.

If you haven't sold it by Monday or Tuesday I'll take it off your hands however, I want to find a copy of the BFBC2 Vietnam as well but I should be able to find that online somewhere.

naw sorry i dont.... i bought it couldnt play any games, i could but i doubt it

maybe how many times have u installed it

That actually would be of no concern. The concern would have been if the serial was tied to an ea account which cant be undone, this doesn't happen until you actually try to play the game. The 10 installs to run without disc can be deactivated if you remember to.

Back