Anyone need a GTX 580?

DEATH

did you even read the post?? lol...Im just trying to help someone else land a good deal - =)

Im keeping my 580 - if u want it - challenge me to a dance off.

how much was your 580? and how much is it normally??

Got mine for $350.00 and the guy just shipped it today - normally $500-$600 depending on what version you get and depending if its water cooled or not.

Bidding on both, so I might end up with three:/ I'll snipe the first one for $393 and see if I can get it. If someone else is sniping higher I will lose it. I think it hits it 10 times a second till the winning snipe wins.

I lost it by $5, went for $398.00 will try again tomorrow.
The second highest bid on there is me. Thanks death for looking out.

No problem - sorry you lost it but supra i wouldnt pay 400$+ for a used card my limit would be 350$. It took me a while to land a good deal - even then it was out of sheer luck.

If your gona pay 400$ for a used card Id wait a bit and saved and just buy it brand new - which was my original plan.

I looked today

if you want it brand new - a bit cheaper then what newegg has it at.
EVGA 015-P3-1580-TR GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB Video Card | eBay

again if anyone finds a place where people are giving great deals on 580's post the links here. This thread is for everyone -

I think the traffic camera caught me running a dead yellow to redish light last night picking my brother up from te airport so I might need to hold off and see how much that is going to cost me, eff cali, really tired of this place.

Fortunately, those aren't too bad here-$75.00 I've been nabbed a couple of times doing that and now avoid those intersections with cameras. It pisses me off when I get a ticket as the third person making a left hand turn and the turd in front of me is idling through the intersection so I get a ticket...thanks you inbred asswipe! Good luck.

I think the traffic camera caught me running a dead yellow to redish light last night picking my brother up from te airport so I might need to hold off and see how much that is going to cost me, eff cali, really tired of this place.

Those traffic lights got removed where I live and in around LA county. I don't know why they still haven't removed it in SD yet? WTF?

Those traffic lights got removed where I live and in around LA county. I don't know why they still haven't removed it in SD yet? WTF?

What did Gov. Brown pass a law to take them down, let me know so when I get the ticket I can send it back with a big FU in red on the paper.

Back