Anyone interested in playing Arma 3 with the new expansion?

TESTEFY-HD

BANNED
BANNED
I am a big arma 3 fan, and am thinking about buying the new expansion. I have over 500 hours logged in the game. I will buy it if anyone else would be interested in playing together. This game is completely different from BF or COD. You have to have patience and be in voice communication to organize building a base and coordinate a attack.

I am hearing good things about the new expansion, and the new vehicles look very cool. Let me know what you all think.

Link for the expansion on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/395180/
You do have to own the base game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/107410/?snr=1_5_9__300

i would be more then interested in this but 1 its $44 lol 2. my PC eats shit when i play this game online. the campaign was fine but the online just kills my pc. 3. i will play it when i upgrade my mobo and processor which, hopefully will be happening in the coming weeks.

that is the only downside of Arma 3. It does take a good computer to run it

yeah the campaign was completely fine ran on med no issues went online, i can play on low but there is the odd lag spike like every other minute or so and its unplayable when i get my new mobo and processor i will be able to play it and i will def join you in it if your still looking.!

gonna wait on it. alot of comments say it has a bunch of bugs and lag is a huge issue with it. i watched 2 angry gamers playing the new expansion and it is very laggy and issues.

I terribly suck ass at this game but, if you are so inclined to aid in a bit of the learning curve I'd be down. I've tried playing it again and again but I have zero idea on what I'm doing lol

it does have a huge learning curve, but once you understand the basics of it, you will get it. Best way I can describe the gameplay is, if you jump 10+ feet off a cliff it will break your leg on landing. All you can do is respawn where you lose all your stuff and hope you can get back to your corpse before someone else loots your corpse. If you run into a tree with a chopper, it will most likely kill you. This applies to any scenario in the game. You really need to have someone having your back. If you want to attack a base, you have to have a gameplan on how you intend to take it. Voice communication is a must.

In a summary, forget everything you know from playing any other FPS game. This is a very realistic game. The maps are huge!

It will also take me a little bit to get my bearings in game and learn the new updates/DLC. If they haven't changed the basics, it shouldn't take me long

Back