Anybody have HyperX Gaming Headset?

sixer9682

I just got this same headset to replace my old ones that failed. Are these always THIS FUCKING LOUD?

Holy jesus, I had to turn Win audio down to 16 for it to be comfortable listening to music, playing BF, or even just the connection signal to discord in order for it to not burst my eardrums. WTF?

The sound quality is great, compares very well with the Senneheiser set I previously had, the mic seems pretty clear but dear god these are fucking loud.

Is there any way to adjust that on the headset? BTW, I"m connective via a dedicated sound card.

Ah then this one is over my head. I can attest to it being loud. I have my WIN at 50% and in game+discord low too.

Thanks anyway; it's not that much of an issue. I like how it sounds and the mic is clear so I'll just keep the Windows volume low.

I have tested a few and almost all of the modern sets are like that. I ended up going with the Steelseries 7 as it has a separate volume control on the headset, but even keeping that at about 50% I have BF4 in game down to 20.

Back