All BF2 Maps Server Feedback

BeerzGod

First I want to say hello to all the TBG guys. I've played with quite a few of you but you may and/or may not remember. I also wanted to say the "All BF2 Maps" server is a great place to play. Very few servers actually have every map in rotation and very few servers actually stay full during the rotations.

Having said that could you please consider cutting back the number of idle bots you have and/or impose an idle kick time? I very much enjoy playing in the server, but I often find myself waiting around 10-15 minutes periodically checking for an empty slot... all the while there is typically 12-15 inactive positions... 12 of them appearing to be bots. This happens quite a bit due to the popularity of the server I'm sure, but a handful of more empty slots would go a long way.

Thank you. Keep up the great work.

Unfortunately, the idlers don't have an auto-kick functionality.

First I want to say hello to all the TBG guys. I've played with quite a few of you but you may and/or may not remember. I also wanted to say the "All BF2 Maps" server is a great place to play. Very few servers actually have every map in rotation and very few servers actually stay full during the rotations.

Having said that could you please consider cutting back the number of idle bots you have and/or impose an idle kick time? I very much enjoy playing in the server, but I often find myself waiting around 10-15 minutes periodically checking for an empty slot... all the while there is typically 12-15 inactive positions... 12 of them appearing to be bots. This happens quite a bit due to the popularity of the server I'm sure, but a handful of more empty slots would go a long way.

Thank you. Keep up the great work.

TOTALLY AGREE!!!!! XD

Idlers are usually on late night, they get kicked eventually.

Back