Admin on tbg= bad form

Status
Not open for further replies.

SERIOUS©

So I've played rising storm 2 for 3000 hours of game play and almost 4 years I admin on another server i was banned for and i quote the reason "being a camping nigerht" when I attempted to appeal they said that's what I said in game whereis the proof of this incident I never say racial anything,these guys got their butts kicked in a game and decide to make things up to ban people this is ridiculous, I'm appalled by the racism from your people and intend to take every action to report this to epic I'm sure they will enjoy the screen shot for my ban reason

Well since you are an admin with so many hours, you should be well aware that BattleMetrics stores your chat logs. I blacked out your IP address for privacy purposes, but GTFO with your stupid comments thinking we don't have evidence. You thought you were going to beat the system and didn't.

1603380123672.png

Well since you are an admin with so many hours, you should be well aware that BattleMetrics stores your chat logs. I blacked out your IP address for privacy purposes, but GTFO with your stupid comments thinking we don't have evidence. You thought you were going to beat the system and didn't.

View attachment 16897
Ok well since

View attachment 16897
I never typed that

Yea you never typed it but it came from your IP address, on your Steam account, from your registered computer.

You have your answer, stop making posts as this ban will not be lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back