Acer GD235HZbid 120hz 3D Monitor

ChuckTheHammer

Ban/Community Manager
Before I post this on ebay I figured I would see if anyone here was interested. This monitor is about 9 months old, does not come with glasses for 3D, and is in great shape. Let me know if you are interested. I will put it up on ebay Monday if I do not hear from anyone.

Ill buy it. =O j/p I bought sixers its an awesome screen I highly reccomend.

I am officially a deadbeat. I was getting the 27" version for myself as a birthday present, only to be surprised with a long (and expensive) weekend getaway package by the wife. Give me another month or so for a new excuse. Sorry guys.

Nice monitor but why you selling it if I may ask? I might have to look in to getting me one of these before BF3 is released. I would like something a little larger than 23.6" but that would depend on the cost. I check on newegg.com and the 23.6" model list for $399.00 but they have them on sale for $327.99 which seems like a really decent price for this type of monitor.

Moneys been kind of tight after going through 3- back operations over that last few months but if nothing else I could sell that 500 Magnum revolver I purchased at the beginning of the summer but have yet to fire. Man what a stupid impulse purchase that was, I already have more than enough firearms in the house collecting dust but no I just had to be a showoff and waste a ton of money on this cannon.

Nice looking 45 Bob is that yours?

Similar to the ones I shot in competition. My carry weapon looked just like the pic except I had the handle knurled and the mag receiver machined for faster reloading.

Similar to the ones I shot in competition. My carry weapon looked just like the pic except I had the handle knurled and the mag receiver machined for faster reloading.

Sweet one of my favorite handguns Colt 45 plenty of stopping power!

Back