[BF4] A Tow Story ...

Nice shooting! That music is stuck in my head now too. :)

Do you guide those shots after you fire like a tv missle or something? I haven't really used that particular vehicle/weapon, but it looks fun.

Nice shooting! That music is stuck in my head now too. :)

Do you guide those shots after you fire like a tv missle or something? I haven't really used that particular vehicle/weapon, but it looks fun.

If they are far away yes I typically guide off its large cross hairs. It's all about the guiding and assuming where the target will be at.

The tow is kind of in between or in the middle of the prepatch SRAW with the postpatch SRAW . For example, while the TOW isn't as agile as the prepatch SRAW, it is far more agile than the postpatch SRAW. Similarly, the speed of the TOW is proportionate to prepatch SRAW -- in addition, the way the TOW operates when guided on top of a target is simiar in characteristic of prepatch SRAW. Similar to both wire-guided missiles, the TOW operates at top different speeds: Launch (slower) and Cruising (faster).

I want to try more of the chopper in the AH chopper especially against jets and choppers. That thing is much more fun, when you are not getting locked on.

Back