A reintroduction to all the new faces.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
A lot of new people I haven't met yet. I've been meaning to get back and with Scotts departure Matt pulled me out of hibernation. I own most of the games yall play including Squad so I should get caught up with you soon.

I started with TBG about 4 years after its creation during Bad Company 2. A game bought purely to get my Amazon cart to $25 so I didn't have to pay shipping on thermal paste. TBG's New York servers had a 17ms ping to me and I ended up here. I made my way into Head Admin helping to manage our Procon VDS and the BF3 game servers. I eventually went on to take over the website, converted us to Xenforo. But then I met my now wife, got busy and disappeared.

I consulted but otherwise have nothing to do with what our site is today. A german fellow did some work for us and got us converted to Xenforo 2. I will be taking back control of that project. Time will tell how much more involved I get. My wife and I have video game development projects on our schedule and I have a 14 hour work day including travel that keeps me from being over ambitious. But I got tired of maintaining a gaming PC and not using it so we have both been gaming nightly the past couple of months.

Who are you again? LOL. I've been playing Sea of Thieves for several months and having a blast with it. Glad your back around Rain!

Back