[H1Z1] 7/7/2015 Update "In Comes the Military, Vigilantes, and the Weather!"

Bungied2theTree

View the full post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/3cdd58/game_update_77/

The servers will be down at 5:00am Pacific for approximately 2 hours

There will be a player/world wipe during this time.

Patch Notes:

• Heavy clouds and rain have been added alongside fog
  • Military Checkpoints and Camp Bastion have been added to the map.
  • Grenades can now be thrown by clicking the left mouse button only. You no longer have to hold down the right mouse button first. Throwing a grenade will now automatically reload another grenade from your inventory if you have it.
  • A unique reticle was added to the bow while aiming.
  • New Vigilante Crate
  • Tweaked the handling of grenades some more and added new first-person animations. Throwing grenades should feel improved.
  • Removed the dot reticle from ironsights on all guns (bows not affected)
  • Bear behavior has been tweaked so they are a little bit more reasonable. While they are still deadly escape should now be a possibility.
  • Team Battle Royale will remain on the Test Server while we iron out a few more issues
Game Fixes:

• First Person Servers and HCBR no longer show the camera inside the player character driving vehicles.
  • Adjusted the ironsights on the AR-15 and AK47
  • Fixed a bug with tree shadows sometimes not rendering in a halo around the player.
  • Fixed exploit where player could hide in tree by exiting a vehicle.
Thank you for all your reports of bugs on the Test Server. We were able to get some into this patch and we will continue to work out the more difficult ones this week and patch them in.

Last edited:
I'm trying to be on by 10AM tomorrow, I have something going on at 9AM but I'm trying to expedite the shit out of it. It would be ideal if at least 2 of us were on first thing on server start up so we can hoard as many vehicles as possible. I think we should stage them in the old garage at J1 until we have built the fort.

How goes the progress? I am at work and will not be on until later this evening.

I like how Joe took over the 1 fertilizer fort, but I am thinking we can take over a few of them to get a continuous farm going, where we drive from one to the next to let the other 3 spawn. block them all off with small shacks as before, but only put a deck, two ramps, and short walls to safely park and walk down into our very own safe haven of fertilizer :) just to really put the bitch slap down on the server.

It runs well enough, some frame issues that come from not the best optimization, but I've never talked to anyone in this clan to have major issues. We have a lot of fun with it.

Video that showcases the new vigilante Crate:

It is very much a teamwork game. Communication is essential if you want to survive. You will die. You will lose things. It's the game,

@Maliksky
Torgue_approves_big_zpsea337249.jpg

Back